Author Topic: TOMY 1.3 BUG  (Read 7793 times)

Offline mlivio

• Kick Me!
    • View Profile
TOMY 1.3 BUG
« on: December 21, 2010, 01:58:16 pm »
After completely removing TOMY 1.2.3 and its configuration files I freshly installed TOMY 1.3 but anytime I try to configure "Video Folder Locations", it crashes with the below message.

"An exception of class outofboundsexception was not handled"

Could you please help me about that because TOMY 1.3 is unusable, I had to re-install version 1.2.3 which is stable.

Thanks for your help,

Livio

Offline mlivio

• Kick Me!
    • View Profile
Re: TOMY 1.3 BUG
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 10:42:03 pm »
TOMY 1.3.1 is still as buggy as TOMY 1.3, I will roll-back to version 1.2.3 or use Windows Gui which is 100% stable;
I rather prefer stability then hundreds of options on a buggy software.

Offline mlivio

• Kick Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 10:17:06 pm »
TOMY 1.3.2 is still as buggy as TOMY 1.3.1 and TOMY 1.3 when using A-110.
I removed this application and I recommend all of you guys having A-110 to avoid using TOMY and use Window "YAMJ GUI Config" under MAC (wine or alike) or learning as I did how to use YAMJ manually (not too difficult), see below link.

http://code.google.com/p/moviejukebox/w/list

Livio

Offline cabeza

• Kick Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 10:31:52 pm »
 Women abandon traditional idea of putting on rear foot footwear result in footwear.

Vibram five fingers sale , All amdit great opportunity as a last resort to defend their borders. Once you acknowledge done every thing, simply bandy that in to the scratching equipment, oxygen drying out. Join Men are able to demonstrate flexibility and compatibility.

Vibram five fingers sale , Even some women still think they are ugly, they can not stand barefoot in the revival run.

Vibram five fingers shoes ,First of all, there is the benefits of barefoot walking.

Five fingers , These innovative shoes were originally designed for used by climbers and sailors.

Vibram five fingers , From 12th century to 21th century, gloves changed from time to time, almost each area use gloves.