Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
General Discussion / Re: colored flag pack corrupted
« Last post by wgstarks on January 13, 2012, 06:14:36 am »
Thanks
Actually I got them to work last night, I'm trying to get the yellow stars to work now. I probably need to take a closer look at where I'm installing them in the skin folder.
« Last post by Auggie on January 13, 2012, 05:36:50 am »
For colored flag pack, drag the contents into the Aeon "flags" folder and allow the Finder to replace any duplicates.
« Last post by wgstarks on January 11, 2012, 07:50:42 pm »
Did I need to unpack these folders into the locations indicated in the instructions or just put the entire folder there? I don't see any of the colored flags or icons after deleting and re-building my index.htm file.
« Last post by wgstarks on January 11, 2012, 04:54:05 am »
Thanks
I have actually deleted the Jukebox file anyway and I'm rebuilding from scratch, that's why I wanted to go ahead and install these mods now. Just wanted to make sure I didn't need to make any changes to any of the properties files.
« Last post by Admin on January 11, 2012, 04:34:31 am »
You should probably check the "Overwrite HTML" option.  I don't think you need to check "Overwite Skins" but if you don't see your changes taking affect, then try that.
« Last post by wgstarks on January 10, 2012, 04:35:40 pm »
Update:
Must be a problem on my end. Not sure what but I used my wife's laptop and downloaded the file with no problem. Is there anything I need to do in YAMJ to be able to use colored flags and the studio logos. Both are installed as instructed on the inHouse website?
« Last post by wgstarks on January 10, 2012, 03:42:43 pm »
I tried it with unrarX and got the following error:

UNRAR 3.60 beta 6 freeware      Copyright (c) 1993-2006 Alexander Roshal

Extracting from /Users/wgstarks/Desktop/AeonFlagPack-20091208.rar

Creating    /Users/wgstarks/Desktop/aeonflagpack20091208              OK
Extracting  /Users/wgstarks/Desktop/aeonflagpack20091208/audcod_dolby.png      16%
aeonflagpack20091208/audcod_dolby.png - CRC failed
Unexpected end of archive
Total errors: 2

It looks like I'm only getting a partial file when I download it. 4KB that seems a little small.
« Last post by Auggie on January 10, 2012, 03:34:11 pm »
I just downloaded the flag pack myself and it uncompressed just fine with UnRarX.  ???
General Discussion / colored flag pack corrupted
« Last post by wgstarks on January 10, 2012, 02:48:00 pm »
I tried to download the colored flag pack from the inhouse design website but I keep getting a corrupt file error when I expand it. Used 3 different browsers for the download and 2 different expanders. Would really like to install them.
TOMY: The Only Mac YAMJ GUI / Happy New Year!
« Last post by Admin on January 03, 2012, 09:58:18 am »
Although I had my laptop with me and did some development over the holidays, now that I'm back on my desktop iron I'm trying to get back into the swing of things but I hit a rut.  Had to go back into rewriting how I handled sets in the new Inspectors and it's requiring much more thought and rewriting than I anticipated. I find myself just wanting to walk away to give my mind some time to conjure up an approach.  If I instead start working on a different part of TOMY, I tend to forget the rhyme and reason behind the existing code and have to refresh my memory why I wrote the code the way I did (writing comments on methodology into the code can be very time consuming and rather boring so although doing so helps to understand the code later on when I have to revisit it, it's one of those " must adhere" to guidelines of development that I tend to skip).

I'm still hopeful for a release by February at the latest.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9