Support > TOMY: The Only Mac YAMJ GUI

Two Point Oh

(1/4) > >>

Auggie:
Hot and heavy into the development of TOMY 2.0.  Lion compatibility is mostly finished.  Support for Eversion and GTZappiti fleshed out.  And also in the final touches, the long awaited and requested... NFO editor.

Just need to start tweaking the interface to handle all its new-found goodies...

Ironfalcon:
I've just got an A300 and I'm French, so, sorry for my English.

First : Thank you very much for your tool on mac, I've quickly changed to YAMJ, due to my addiction to TV shows, and YAMJ is far way better than NMJ (expect for re-indexing , but it can't be perfect)

Second, do you have any release date for the Lion capable version ? and does this version will be fully compatible with an A300 ? (I'm asking, because I don't know if there's any difference between an A300 and A210 about YAMJ.)

Thanks again for your job ;)

Auggie:
The current development version is now 100% Lion capable.  We are hoping that its release will be sometime in December, barring any development obstacles.

As far as the A-300, there should be nothing fundamentally different with it versus the 200-series as YAMJ is basically just a set of web pages that an NMT's built-in web browser is able to read and "display" on a consumer television.

Auggie:
Well, we are running into severe limitations of the compiler and are unable to currently implement a new interface scheme to handle the increased number of controls added.

Unfortunately, this probably will mean a December release will not be possible...  :(

wgstarks:
Love TOMY. Just one question. Will 2.0 be backwards compatible as well? I'm still using Snow Leopard since most of my apps don't work with Lion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version